EMDR Asia and EMDR Association India in collaboration with Trauma Recovery-Humanitarian Assistance Program, USA is announcing virtual on-line training.
DATES: 25th- 26th August & 01st- 02nd September, 2023
TIME: 9.00am – 5.00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
EMDR Association, India and EMDR Asia in collaboration with Trauma Recovery-Humanitarian Assistance Program, USA is announcing virtual on-line training.
About EMDR Psychotherapy Training
EMDR Psychotherapy Basic/Standard Training has 2 parts of training (20 hours lectures, 20 hours practice and 10 hours supervision/consultation) which includes lectures, video demonstrations and supervised practice in small groups.
Five hours of case consultation with an approved EMDR consultant after each part of the Basic/Standard Training is a requirement for receiving the certificate of completion.
Dr. Sushma Mehrotra, Dr. Parul Tank, Dr. Dushyant Bhadlikar, Mr. Chintan Naik, Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma Srivastava
Trainers in Training/ co-trainers:
Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, Ms. Nithya Mohan, Ms. Karishma Savla Shah, Ms. Kruti Shah
Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma Srivastava, Mr. Chintan Naik, Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, Rev Chilton George Fernandez, Ms. Karishma Shah Savla, Ms Kruti Shah, Ms. Nithya Mohan, Ms. Sonali Tanksale, Ms. Tripti Vaid, Dr. Syam KR & Dr.Nabanita Sengupta
EMDR Association President and training in charge:
President EMDR Association:
Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training in Charge:
Dr. Sushma Mehrotra, email@example.com
For further enquiries:
Ms. Riya Shah, firstname.lastname@example.org
25th- 26th August & 01st- 02nd September, 2023
- Part 1: The candidates who are enrolling should be post graduates of regular courses from mental health or social science faculties including psychology, psychiatry, human development and psychiatric social work from a UGC recognized University. Individuals completing their PG courses from private institutes or a university that is not recognized by UGC and without practical experience should not apply. Selection will be at the discretion of the panel of expert based on academic performance at post graduate level.
- EMDR Therapy Training involves practice for the understanding of EMDR Therapy procedures, the participants work on their own issues/ symptoms/memories, which is not a role play. At times it can lead to a mild to moderate level of disturbance. EMDR Association draws your attention to the following: “if you have been/are currently under medical and/or psychological care, kindly consult your treating caregiver about your readiness of undergoing the EMDR Therapy Training”.
- Part 2: The candidates should complete Part 1 and 5 hours of consultation from an EMDR Asia recognized and assigned consultant.
Important: Attending the complete course with theory, practicum and supervised consultation are the mandatory requirements for receiving Certificate.
The participants unable to complete the course requirements within 2 years after the training will not receive the Certificate of Completion and will have to repeat the entire Basic/Standard EMDR Training.
This EMDR Basic/Standard training and completion certificate are recognized and accepted in the geographical limitations of Asia only.
Candidate applying outside from India, residing in Asian countries which have EMDR Associations, need to take prior written permission from the local EMDR Associations for applying this training.
INR 28,000/- Paid for only Part – 1 (payment for Part 2 training can be made separately later) it is inclusive of course materials, postage within India and consultation of 5 hours
INR 55,000/- Paid for both Part 1 & Part 2 together- inclusive of course materials, postage within India and 10 hours of consultation (5 hours after Part 1 and 5 hours after Part 2)
#Fees to be revised post Aug-Sep 2023 Part 1 Training
*Please Note: Additional courier charges will be applied for the participants outside of India for the postage of the course material, based on actual expenditure.
For registration, please refer to the registration process and form.
Registration process for participating in the training
- Please fill the Application form given below in this brochure and send by email to the addresses mentioned there. Please also attach a scanned copy of your highest degree of education which meets the eligibility criteria for this training.
- Kindly wait for the confirmation of your application acceptance.
- Only after confirmation of your application acceptance, make the payment of INR 28,000 for the EMDR Psychotherapy Part 1 training or INR 55,000 for both Part- 1 and Part-2 combined#. Kindly email the electronic copy of the payment to the email address given in the application form. You will receive confirmation once the payment has been received.
- Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only. (Bank transfer details shared in this brochure)
- Refund policy: 50% of the amount, 2 weeks prior to training. No refunds possible thereafter.
# Fees to be revised post Aug-Sep 2023 Part 1 Training
Application deadlines: (since training material has to be couriered to participants prior to the training dates)
For individuals residing outside of India- Thursday 10th August 2023. For individuals residing in India- Tuesday 15th August 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: There are limited seats available for the training; please apply as soon as possible.
Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only.
|Please send the registration payment to:
|Axis Bank Limited, Nariman Point Branch, Ground Floor, G-1, Maker Chambers IV, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra (MH), India
*Please do not make payment on our old Account Number. Kindly make sure to pay on the account number mentioned in the brochure.