EMDR Asia and EMDR Association, India in collaboration with Trauma Recovery-Humanitarian Assistance Program, USA is announcing virtual on-line training.
EMDR Part – II (Virtual Training)
DATES: 29th-30th September & 6th-7th October, 2023
TIME: 9.00am – 5.00 pm Indian Standard Time (IST)
EMDR Association, India and EMDR Asia in collaboration with Trauma Recovery-Humanitarian Assistance Program, USA is announcing virtual on-line training.
About EMDR Psychotherapy Training
EMDR Psychotherapy Basic/Standard Training has 2 parts of training (20 hours lectures, 20 hours practice and 10 hours supervision/consultation) which includes lectures, video demonstrations and supervised practice in small groups. Five hours of case consultation with an approved EMDR consultant after each part of the Basic/Standard Training is a requirement for receiving the certificate of completion.
Dr. Sushma Mehrotra, Dr. Parul Tank, Dr. Dushyant Bhadlikar
Trainers in Training/ co-trainers:
Mr. Chintan Naik, Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma Srivastava,
Dr. Deepak Gupta, Dr. Usha Verma Srivastava, Mr. Chintan Naik, Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, Rev Chilton George Fernandez, Ms. Karishma Shah Savla, Ms. Kruti Shah, Ms. Nithya Mohan, Ms. Sonali Tanksale, Ms. Tripti Vaid, Dr. Syam KR, Dr. Nabanita Sengupta, Sr. Janet Nethisinghe, Ms. Indira Weerasinghe, Dr. Shaheen Islam, Dr. Mahjabeen Haque, Ms. Sudha Kudva
Contacts For Training Correspondence
President EMDR Association & Training Coordinator:
Dr. Mrinalini Purandare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training in Charge:
Dr. Sushma Mehrotra, email@example.com
For further enquiries:
Ms. Riya Shah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration process for participating in the training
- Please fill the Application form from the link above.
- Kindly wait for the confirmation of your application acceptance.
- Only after confirmation of your application acceptance, make the payment of INR 28,000 (Twenty-Eight Thousand) for the EMDR Therapy Part 2 training and email the electronic receipt to the email id given in the application form. You will receive confirmation about the payment.
- If you have paid earlier or have special consideration, please email the receipt of payment and confirm that 5 hours of consultation after Part 1 have been completed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only, taking into account the current scenario. (Details on the next page)
- Refund policy: Cancellation and refund of your payment is possible up to one week prior to the training. Kindly contact us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the same.
The candidates should have completed Part 1 EMDR Therapy training and 5 hours of consultation.
Fees: inclusive of course materials and consultation of 5 hours
Application deadlines: (since training material has to be couriered to participants prior to the training dates)
For individuals residing outside of India- Thursday 15th September 2023.
For individuals residing in India- Tuesday 20th September 2023.
Payment will be accepted by electronic transfer only taking into account the current scenario.
Please send the registration payment to:
Account Name: EMDR Association
Account Number 913020050319821
Account type Current
Bank Details Axis Bank Limited, Nariman Point
Branch, Ground Floor, G-1, Maker
Chambers IV, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra
IFS Code : UTIB0000173
Swift Code : AXISINBB173
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Kindly wait for the confirmation of your application acceptance by email
IMPORTANT: Please do not pay the registration fees until you receive the confirmation of your application acceptance, based on eligibility criteria and seat availability.
Communications will be preferred by email. We are trying to make this as paperless as possible!