Message from The President
Dr Mrinalini Purandare
Greetings from EMDR Association, India!! I welcome you all on behalf of my team. This is the time of the year to take stock of what have we achieved in the year 2019-2020, and map the road ahead for our association.
Many EMDR practitioners from India presented their individual and team work, at the 4rd EMDR Asia conference in Bangkok, Thailand, in the month of January 2020. We presented research papers and posters in this conference. Some of the members have taken up the task of conducting orientation lectures/presenting papers in prestigious national conferences, held in the year of 2019-2020. This is done with the aim of creating awareness about EMDR as effective therapy for host of mental health issues.
We strongly believe that there is a need to upscale our efforts to reach out to as many stakeholders as possible. I appeal to all of you to contribute in whatever way you can to disseminate scientific information regarding efficacy of EMDR.
In 2020-2021, especially during the trying times of Covid19 pandemic, let us work more actively to reach out to as many individuals or groups that we can and extend helping hand and provide healing touch.
Dr Mrinalini Purandare
Deadline to submit application for Trainers’ Taining and Consultants’ Training 2023 : September 30th, 2023
- Explanation for Trainees process of ToT for EMDR Asia, 2023
- 2023 Consultant’s Application form for attending Orientation Training
- 2023 Trainer’s training Application form to attend Orientation Training for Part 1
- 2023 Trainer’s training Application form to attend Orientation Training for Part 2
- Accreditation Requirements for EMDR Asia Trainers
- Assessment for the presenters for TOT, 2023
- Basic outline of trainers and consultant-facilitator training Cambodia, 2023
- member of Good Standing for EMDR Asia
- Training Requirements for the participants, Consultants and Trainers
- Video Presentation guidelines for consultants and trainers, EMDR Asia,2023
This is to state that the above training is not recognized by EMDR ASIA or EMDR THAILAND. The participants who complete this training will NOT be recognized by EMDR ASIA or Thailand.
We strongly recommend participants now or in the future to look for authentic trainings recognized by EMDR ASIA and the relevant country in Asia.
Trainings organized by EMDR Asia are met with the highest standards and approved internationally with EMDR Institute and EMDR Trauma Recovery/ HAP(USA). We provide in depth
training with rigorous post training consultation which ensures participants achieve excellence.